Yes, from time to time there are opportunities to join the Breadsmith team at one of our three locations. If you are interested in any of the various roles we perform in the bakery, or if you have an interest in joining our team behind the scenes please request a Job Application. You can get one from the manager or counter staff person at your next visit to Breadsmith!
JOB OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE TODAY
Counter Staff—Serve our customers and sell bread in the retail bakery space.
- wait on customers
- fill customer orders
- know breads and ingredients
- move breads from cooling racks to allow space for bakers
- display breads properly for the customers
- make sure signage is correct
- keep customer area clean and organized
- handle cash and credit card transactions accurately
- work scheduled shifts (or find approved replacement)
- present themselves in professional approved manner
- maintain sanitary food handling techniques and have food safety knowledge
- keep supplies stocked
- stand for 8-9 hours
- lift up to 25 lbs.
- frequent bending
- use of knives
Friendly, approachable, efficient, assertive, reliable, trustworthy, thick-skinned, patient, courteous, service-oriented, get along well with others
Basic math, problem solving, english communication skills, good listener,
This position doesn't have a specific education requirement. Also, no prior experience or license is required.
Contact our Edina bakery.
3939 West 50th Street
Edina, MN 55424
Or Call: 952-920-2778
Questions? Ask for Guadalupe!