Friday, July 8, 2016
Breadsmith Minnetonka Is Now Hiring Counter Staff
Join our Breadsmith Family and love going to work. Breadsmith is your neighborhood place for the finest breads. Breadsmith uses the highest quality ingredients to create hand-crafted breads made from scratch and baked fresh daily.
We are offer a generous Health Plan, PTO, Life Insurance, and 401K plan with employer contribution! We are committed to providing a culture where people are treated fairly and are supported in a non-judgmental environment. We will conduct ourselves in an honest, courteous and professional manner where everyone feels safe and respected.
Basic math, problem solving, English communication skills, good listener
Friendly, approachable, efficient, assertive, reliable, trustworthy, patient, courteous, service oriented, gets along well with others.
- Standing for 6-8 hours
- Lifting up to 25 lbs
- Frequent bending
- Waiting on customers
- Filling customer orders
- Knowledge of all breads and ingredients
- Moving loaves of bread from cooling racks to allow space for bakers
- Displaying breads properly for the customers
- Make sure all signage is correct
- Keep entire customer area clean and organized
- Handling cash/CC transactions accurately
- Working scheduled shifts
- Present themselves in professional approved manner
- Maintain sanitary food handling techniques and food safety knowledge
- Keep all supplies stocked
Interested applicants please contact:
Posted by Editor at 8:15 AM